It's the date we've been waiting for...Lil Boo's due date! And...he's still not here! We went to the doctor this morning and were encouraged by our progress this week. I'm at 2cm and he said my body is ready and that we're just "waiting for the switch to flip". That being said, if our Boo doesn't come this week, we're scheduled for an induction on Monday March 3. Of course, the doctor said he didn't know when G would come, but he felt like I would go into labor on my own before Monday, but no guarantees.
As the day slips away and our due date passes, I feel like we're in good spirits here in Fayetteville. We know we'll have our little guy by Tuesday of next week if not before.
Thanks for your prayers for a healthy baby and an EASY birth!! Keep them coming, please!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh!! So exciting! Really, it will be like a switch that either flips suddenly or (in my case) slowly begins to flip with ample signs leading up to gametime!! This is such fun anticipation. Overall, I'm glad you have an end date in sight... That should relax you and send you into labor!
So glad you have such a patient and relaxed attitude! I know it's hard to see your due date come and go with no baby -- especially when you've been counting the days almost since conception! When you least expect it, that little guy will decide he's ready and before you know it, he'll be snuggled tight in your arms, covered in kisses from his happy parents!! My heart is literally bursting for you -- I can't wait for you to experience motherhood!
Thinking of you and praying for you every day!!
I can't wait to see the little guy! It's so exciting waiting. You could be in labor right now! I'll be praying for you. I know everything will go well. Soon you'll be posting pictures of Lil Boo!
Lana
We were just thinking about you and thought we would write a little note!! I can't believe he still isn't here! He is too cuddled up in his mommy's belly!! Can't wait to hear that all is well. Much love and prayers. ~ BH and RH
Post a Comment