39 weeks!
Well, we're a week away from G's due date now and received some encouraging news from the doctor this morning. I'm still at 1 cm, but he commented on some things that are changing that have to occur before G-Boo can be delivered. We're happy with the report and the doc said I was right on track and that he wasn't concerned about anything. At the end of our visit he said, "Ok, we'll see ya next week if not before. And...try to be patient". Ahh, patience...not a virtue I wear well. But, I'm trying and really have no choice at this point! :)
So, we wait...
Have a good rest of your Monday!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hang in there! Sounds like everything is moving in the right direction... You're still early, thank goodness! Imagine being two weeks late like some mothers!! I will pray against that possibility for you! Hugs!!
Yay Yay Yay! I'm on pins and needles waiting for the news that he is here! Hang in there these last few days. I know it seems like an eternity -- especially when it's your first and you really don't know WHAT to expect -- but before you know it, you will be in that hospital bed holding the most perfect gift in your arms. I SO wish I was there to meet him!
Post a Comment