Thursday, December 26, 2013

More Christmas Fun

Just trying to catch up, again. As usual.
Boo's Christmas list to mail to Santa.



Ready to mail!
He was very cute when he put in the mailbox. He kissed and said a little prayer...
"I hope you make it to Santa!"

Trip to the dentist.
I couldn't stop laughing at her sitting there like this.
Too cool for the dentist.

View of shirt sans dental bib.

The lady down the street made this awesome snow sculpture!
Gingerbread house.

Olive Garden

Bit and giraffe-y sleeping.

Boo's kindergarten class had a cookie decorating party the last day of school before break.  Lil Bit joined in on the fun. I think she kind of thinks she's part of the class too. It was a pajama party as well. So fun!

Battalion Christmas Party!
I don't know how this snow got on this picture.






3 comments:

Cousin K said...

I love the snow on the pic! Thanks for the updates! I love every one that I read
-Cousin K

Anonymous said...

Lots of fun Christmas activities ! Good and happy memories being made!
Love, BeBe

Anonymous said...

;-) looks like lots of family traditions! Love ya'll! Aunt R