Sunday, February 24, 2013

4 and 51/52nds


That's how old my baby is!
Do you remember when you were a child and you would say, "I'm four and half, and then four and three- quarters, and then four and seven-eighths?" Well, our Boo Bear is 4 and 51/52nds years old. Ha!
I'm stretching out as long as I can. I can't believe my baby boy is going to be FIVE in a week!!!

Five next week, and off to college the next, right!?

I love him so.

We all do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love him so much too.! And no, I can't believe he will be 5 this week!
Love, Bebe

Anonymous said...

Me too! Love that little fella! It seems like yesterday that I was just coming to meet him! :....Yes, I am tearing up( joyful tears)...thanks Mama! He has grown up so fast! You and B have done an excellent job!
Love ya! Aunt R