I have a dear friend from our days at Ft Carson who is just an awesome lady in every sense of the word. In fact, our other friend S and I used to think that B-mama, who blogs over at G-ville, had to be older than us because she was so smart and wise. She is wise beyond her years, because lo and behold, she is younger than us. Lol. B-mama has always been a great example to me of all the roles we hold as women. I wish we were still across the street from each other!
B-mama has a sweet little girl MG who is about 6 months older than our Lil Bit. We follow each other's blogs and about 85% of our comments are along the lines of, "I can't believe how much MG and Lil Bit look alike!" It seems they have similar personalities too with a wonderful zest for life. I've been saying forever that I was going to blog about how much they look alike. I'm finally getting around to it.
So, I present to you our little doppelgangers (in every good sense of the word).
B-mama has a sweet little girl MG who is about 6 months older than our Lil Bit. We follow each other's blogs and about 85% of our comments are along the lines of, "I can't believe how much MG and Lil Bit look alike!" It seems they have similar personalities too with a wonderful zest for life. I've been saying forever that I was going to blog about how much they look alike. I'm finally getting around to it.
So, I present to you our little doppelgangers (in every good sense of the word).
![]() |
| Lil Bit! |
![]() |
| MG! |
![]() |
| Lil Bit! |
![]() |
| MG! |
It really is uncanny, huh? Such cute little girls! They both provide such a unique specialness to our families.
We love you MG and Lil Bit!!





5 comments:
Wow! They really do look alike!
Love, BeBe
Even MG's Gramz says "wow"! Such cuties need to meet sometime. Alaska vs. Virginia makes that nearly impossible, though. Good luck on making that happen!!
They really do look so much alike! They are both gorgeous!
Oh S! I'm finally seeing this and I love every bit of it. Thank you for the sweet compliments... I needed to read them tonight--it's been a long week!! Alas, I'm finally seeing this days late and what cuties we have, huh?! Love. love. love these girls. I hope your Bit is nicer at 2.5, though, than ours is! ha! MG is showing her 2yo sassiness quite a bit... This, too, shall pass. I just have to be tough and not cave to her moments of cutness! ;)
We send our love from Virginia. Can't wait to one day introduce them in person...
I definitely see a resemblance!
Post a Comment