Monday, September 27, 2010

Comal County Fair

Here's my 8 mos belly shot.

We did make it to the fair on Sunday and had GREAT weather. It was the best day we've had in a long time. It was 85 degrees and there was a great breeze blowing. It was perfect!
As usual...here are tons of photos. He's so cute, it's hard to narrow it down further.
Lovin on the baby chicks.

He kept saying, "I ride cow..."


I knew I wasn't going to be riding any rides, so I took him through the petting zoo part of the fair so we could get some pics of us together.


Daddy and Boo got to ride a ton of rides this year!




The BIG slide!


B-man likes this one b/c the carnie's tattooed arm is in it.


Roller Coaster!
He was too little to ride this one last year.

Wheeeee!

He loved every minute of it and could hardly wait for one ride to be over before he would say,
"I wanna ride that one" while pointing to the next ride.


Concentrating on driving that motorcycle.

Steering the boat ride.


We had a great time at the fair and I even enjoyed some fried oreos. This was my first time having them and let me just say, they're delicious!!!! You should try them the next time you're at the fair.
Oh yeah, we got him a souvenir cowboy hat, but he didn't care to wear it last night.

5 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

YEY! You finally got the fried Oreos! Maybe Fried Snickers are in order for the Rodeo this year! ;-)

Anonymous said...

The pictures are unbelivable! I can't believe how ya'll have captured his pure joy at the fair. You can see it in his eyes and smiles. Good job! Also, you 2 parents are looking pretty happy too.
Love you,
BeBe

Teacher-Mom said...

Great job capturing the fun moments of the fair! Looks like everyone had a blast. I'm intrigued by the fried Oreos- don't have them up here in the Lou. Love the belly shot, she sure is growing.

B-Mama said...

S, such wonderful pics. You look beautiful--such a stylin' mama and so gorgeous with your little round bump. Love it! Boo is looking so cute and grown up these days. Ready to be a big brother, for sure.

xo and prayers! :)

Unknown said...

Aw, he is sooo cute! And you look great!!! Looks like you had a great time!