Saturday, March 27, 2010

My Nemesis...

POLLEN!

I'm so torn about Spring. I love that it's getting warmer outside and that the sun is shining and that the days are longer, but I just can't deal with my seasonal allergies. My eyes are really taking a beating this year.

It stinks that today I told B-man this morning, "I don't really want to go outside today..." What? Are you kidding? It's beautiful out!! I couldn't believe what I was saying.

I'm trying all kinds of alternatives such as the netti pot and eye washes, but am still on the losing end of this battle. I'm even considering getting huge geriatric sunglasses to act a a physical barrier to the allergens....oh my!

And, so yes, I'm just complaining, but hey...it's my blog, I can do a little complaining, right?

Hope your nose isn't runny where you are!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My nose isn't running here, but there is snow on the ground still.

When I saw your blog title I thought Laundry, since thats my nemesis. I hate laundry.

Yes you can complain all you want since its your blog.

I hope they settle down soon.

Teacher-Mom said...

The Bradley boys can relate 100%. Sorry to hear that your runny nose and itchy eyes have got you down. Have you tried Nasonex? It's a nasal spray and seems to help my kiddos. Good luck!