I also know he's becoming a big boy because his vocabulary is exploding and he's finally putting two and on occasion three words together! Way to go Boo!!
He's grown so much this past year! We thought he was a big boy at 1! Now, look at him.
My love for him grows everyday. He's just the cutest thing and is super sweet...most of the time. He can be trifling too! In fact on our plane ride back from SC, I expanded on his Boo nicknames and now have included Grizzly Boo as one of my options to choose from.
But, today he's being super sweet. B-man and I went into his room and sang Happy Birthday to him and he was just sitting in his bed with a smile from ear to ear! We had pancakes for breakfast and have already talked to BeBe and PawPaw this morning.
Today, we're going to help put together some care packages for soldiers in Iraq with the Mom's Club and hope to celebrate out to supper with Daddy tonight at Peter Pizza (think Chuck E Cheese). His party will be with his playgroup buddies on Thursday.
My heart is bursting today with love for him and I have tears in my eyes as I look back over these pictures of the past two years. Man, it all goes by so fast! B-man and I were talking last night about how much he's grown and how we feel like we can remember every minute of it all.
When we were at the rodeo last month, a friend of mine jokingly asked me if I was going to get an airbrush t-shirt. We were eating lunch right across from a booth that was selling them. I jokingly replied, "Yes, I'm going to get one with a big heart that says, Grady and Mommy forever." Looking back, I wish that I had! And oh yes, I would wear it and wear it proud!
His birth day!
One year old!
Visiting the B's in The Lou.


4 comments:
Happy Birthday Grady!!! Time has passed so quickly...it's hard to believe that you are now TWO YEARS OLD! You are such a handsome young man. Sally, you have done a great job keeping us up to date with all of Boo's milestones. Thank you so very much. Love to All, U. Steve & A. Lori
Happy Birthday Grady!! We remember your party last year and wish we could join you this year too! Hope you're having a GREAT day!!
Awwwwwww! He's so adorable and getting so big! Happy Birthday G-Boo!
I know, I know I'm a day late, so sorry Lil' Boo! But, I was thinking about you on your special day and thinking how lucky your mommy and daddy and the rest of us are to have you. You are such a sweet, fun, special little boy and you have lots of people who love you and are very proud of you. I remember the day you were born and many of your milestones and I just cannot believe how fast it's gone and how much you've grown in the past two years. Hope you had a fun time at Peter Pizza and you enjoy your friend party tomorrow. Lots of love and hugs, Miss Sarah and the rest of the St. Louis Bradley crew!
Post a Comment