Sunday, February 7, 2010

Let's Rodeo San Antonio!!!

So, the rodeo is in town right now and they've been advertising for a while now with the slogan, "Let's rodeo San Antonio!" and I just can't stop saying it!! "Let's rodeo San Antonio...Let's rodeo San Antonio..."

I'm so glad that we were able to go before our trip to SC. Boo and I went with some of our great friends in the Mom's Club for "dollar days" on Friday. The rides were only a dollar each, so it was a great deal. Boo had so much fun!! Here are some pics.


"Chicks, chicks, chicks, ...."


"Oink, oink (or honk, honk as Boo says)"

He doesn't have cowboy boots, so we went with the black rubber variety.
His knees are dirty b/c he was acting like a cow going down the front steps of the house before we left saying "moo" and crawling on his hands and knees.


"Hi!"

Posing for a picture with Mama!

His first pony ride!! He LOVED it!! I think it was his favorite thing.
He was so upset that he couldn't ride over and over again!
It was $6 a ride, so he only did it once.



He loved the rides too!
On Saturday night, B-man and I went to the rodeo and Tim McGraw concert. Our anniversary is coming up and since I'll be in SC, we celebrated last night Texas style!!
It was a lot of fun and thanks to our babysitting co-op, we didn't have to pay for a babysitter. Woo hoo!

This is how they got the stage out on the ground for the concert...4 tractors!
Boo would have been in heaven.

Concert!
Thanks for a great night at the rodeo Honey! Love you!!
Boo and I head out tomorrow to SC. We are looking forward to seeing everyone back home.

2 comments:

The Masini Family: said...

You know, it's "more than an 8 second ride." (Their other slogan!) Glad you have embraced your inner-Texan and enjoy the rodeo like we do! Have a safe trip...we'll miss you! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics!!!!