Sunday, January 17, 2010

Doing Better!

Well, as you might have gathered from my last post, Boo and I did not have a good week last week. But this week has been MUCH MUCH better!!! I just love him sooo much (even when we're not having good weeks)!!!! So, here are a few pics and videos of what we've been doing.


This one is from Hawaii. I just got it from Aunt F.
This is Boo and E running around after bath time!
Boo and I went to a children's play this past Friday. It was "The True Story of the Three Little Pigs". I have not read the book, but I LOVED the play. It was really funny and well done. Boo was very well behaved during the show. He sat in his chair for about 1/2 of the show and then seemed to get a little concerned about how loud it all was. So, he sat in my lap for the rest. He didn't really get any of it, I don't think. But it was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going back for future productions.


Sitting in his chair like a big boy!
It was POURING outside so we both wore our rubber boots.
We definitely needed them since we had to park about 2 blocks away from the theatre.

Ever since Boo was a Lil Boo, I've been singing to him. He's always seemed to enjoy it and when he was super little it often could calm him down instantly. One of the songs I used to sing often was The Itsy Bitsy Spider. Somehow that one kind of got away from me. I forgot all about it. And then in the bath the other night, I remembered it and Boo got really excited when I started singing. He is now all too eager to do the motions that go along with the song.

The Itsy Bitsy Spider performed by Lil Boo!




1 comment:

Teacher-Mom said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed a better week together! I am impressed by how long Boo sat for the play. I still can't get Joey to sit that long. That book is a favorite of my kids, so I can imagine that it is a funny play. Loved the Itsy Bitsy Spider motions. I can tell that he is almost a big 2 year old boy.