Sunday, November 15, 2009

Dancing Machine

When BeBe was here we went to Gruene, TX (pronounced Green) to a restaurant called The Gristmill. Gruene is a really cool little town (about 3 streets worth) and the restaurant is really rustic and fun and overlooks the Guadalupe River. Next to the restaurant is Gruene Hall. It's the oldest dance hall in Texas and from what I've heard, it is the dance hall in the movie Michael where John Travolta is dancing with the ladies to Chain of Fools. Remember that?

After supper we walked by the dance hall to get back to the car and well, Boo was struck by the music. He stepped up to the stoop and started dancing.

I just love his dancing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so precious!!! I am sure your Mom had a grand time being with all of you. Thanks for all the great pictures and videos. Makes me want to take a trip to San Antonio. Love to All, A. Lori

The Masini Family: said...

He'll be two-steppin' in no time! It may be time for a MNO to Cowboys just to pick up some moves! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love it!
Aunt Rob

B-Mama said...

So great--GG and I been to The Gristmill for a rehearsal dinner two years ago!! :) So cool!! :) Tell that little mover and shaker that he's about a cute as pie! What a sweetie... Hope he's gearing up for some good turkey this week!

Unknown said...

Love it! He is so cute Sally, getting to be such a big boy!

Harper's Mama said...

AHHH! So cute. He'll be two-steppin' in no time. (Y'all should make the trip to Lukenbach, TX, if you haven't already)