Saturday, December 6, 2008

Drum Line

Boo was playing with these drums and it was so cute...of course it was! Anyway, he would tap on the top of the drum and when the music would start, he'd hold on to the table and dance. When the music stopped, so did he until we tapped on the drums to start it again. It really was so cute. Of course, he was distracted by the camera and my giggles, so this was the best video I could get.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy late Thanksgiving and early Merry Christmas!

I just found your long lost blog address and its been good to have a visit with you and your family. We are all doing well having just celebrated our 41st anniversary on Nov 23. I started looking for your address again about that time because I wanted to share a little something about your GrandDad with you.

About 25 years ago, Hack gave Dianne and I a little Christmas cactus. Now it is absolutely huge measuring over 3 feet in diameter and covered with hundreds of red blooms. Anyway, it blooms every year on our anniversary (not suprising that its a little non conforming since it came from Uncle Hack) so of course its known now as The Anniversary Cactus. Our children love it because as it prepares to bloom, they are reminded of the special date that they need to remember and we love it because it reminds us throughout the year of Uncle Hack.

Merry Christmas to all and a special shout out to Robbie....BOO!
(Did you know that every letter that I ever received from Robbie had that exclamation written somewhere on the envelop, stamp or greeting of the letter? And we wrote a good bit....especially in college. Daughter Amy and I continue that tradition today as most of our emails subject lines or other writings to each other begin just that way.

Love
Neal and Dianne
nmimbz@yahoo.com

Elena said...

When do boys go from loving to dance like that, to never wanting to dance ever again?

Very cut btw.

B-Mama said...

This is beyond precious. As I've said before, I'm not even a grandparent, but I am melting so because of little Boo and his cuteness!! I would have been giggling right along with you! :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like he'll be ready for dancing with the stars soon!!!
Too cute! :)
Love ya,
Aunt Rob

I can't believe they have had that Chistmas cactus so long...it was definately touched by Grandaddy to have thrived so! He could make anything grow!

Amanda-The Family News! said...

Those look similar to the drums I thought about getting for Lauren - I think she would like them too!!

Carolina Girl said...

Neal and Dianne
So glad for your visit to our blog and story about Granddaddy. I love to hear stories about him...and yes, just like him for the cactus to bloom in Nov!
I also enjoyed the bit about your letters with my Mom and always adding "BOO" to the correspondence.
Thank you!