Our Lil Boo isn't so little anymore at 9 months old!
Boo in a onesie that fits him.
Boo is doing really well, crawling everywhere and wanting to stand up all of the time! He weighs in at 22 lbs now and is about 27.5" long. He also has FIVE teeth and is working on another!! We love him so much and are so happy to be celebrating the Christmas season with him this year.


4 comments:
WOW - 5 teeth??!!! Lauren is 10 months and is just NOW cutting one tooth! It's just barely popping thru.
She has an outfit that is 12-18 months from Old Navy - it fits her well. I just tell myself that their stuff if sized strange - which I really do think it is!!!! Boo is a CUTIE!!!
He sure is growing! I can't wait for ya'll to get here. I miss you bunches!
Love,
Aunt Rob
Oh my goodness--I just want to eat those little thigh rolls!! LOVE his smiles. He is really just adorable! 9 mos? Amazing!!
So cute! He weighs the same as Morgan :) Taylor can't gain wait for anything. Its good to be healthy and have baby fat. - Lisa
Post a Comment