Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas from Mama Love!


Every year, Mama Love (my grandma) gets us underwear for Christmas. This year, she was a little off on the sizes...and style! Even the pajama bottoms my Dad received were huge! So, after holding them up and laughing hysterically, we donned them for a Fulmer family photo. The funny thing is that with this prego belly, mine actually fit!!! Everyone else has a pillow stuffed in theirs. Where is B-man in all of this, you ask? Well, he was lucky enough to get a shirt, that fits, so he is the one taking the picture.

We got a good laugh out of it. Hope you do to.
Thanks Mama Love!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo. It made me giggle. Hope your having fun on your trip back home. And I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.
Elena.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing I think I've seen in a long time!! I'm so glad that we got a chance to visit during your trip. :) I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!! I can't wait to meet the newest member of the Faye family!!
Amy

B-Mama said...

What a hysterical photo!! And even funnier that your grandmother gives all of you underwear for Christmas! I am laughing out loud... Thanks!

Rachel said...

I love it!!! A Christmas memory you'll never forget. By the way, you look SO GREAT -- glowing and just downright beautiful! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

We miss you!