Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back in Arkansas

I'm back from my visit in SC. I had a great time visiting with friends and family. Sorry we didn't get to see everyone. It goes by so quickly! Here are some photos from our visit.

Miss B. Such a happy girl!

Miss B and her Mama! Enjoyed visiting with you on Sunday.

Clemson Reunion
We were roomies our freshman year and now we're fellow pregos!


The girls from 8 Lever! Go Tigers! We had a lot of fun catching up and going to the game. Tigers win!

My Dad and cousin A taking a ride on the 4wheeler.


It's C's turn! A, C, and their parents are home on furlough. They are missionaries in Africa. I haven't seen them in sooo long. They've grown so much.


We had a great time, but were super excited to see B-Man and our pups when we got home Monday night. I know I've said it before, but we've truly been blessed with great folks in our lives. Thank you all! Thank you also for the birthday wishes and goodies.

5 comments:

B-Mama said...

S, hope you had a great birthday! The trip looks like it was so much fun and YOU look fabulous, prego mama! Hugs, B

Anonymous said...

I'm a little concerned about the lack of MPH & KEH (WR,KC,RH,BH,Skip H. and the rest)action shots. You've got to give the people what they want in the media business. Just kidding, glad you made it back safely. Seriously though, if you need some of our pics just let me know. I'm just messing around, but seriously though.

MPH

Carolina Girl said...

MPH, I DO need pics! I didn't know you had any. The only thing I didn't have pics of was the wedding. I emailed RH and asked him to send me the ones from his camera, but haven't gotten them yet.

Anonymous said...

The truth is I don't think I have any photos that i can send. I'm not sure that we took KEH's camera. Maybe I'll send some pics of our summer vacation. lol. I know RH brought his new camera to the wedding so maybe he'll have some for you.

Good Luck,
MPH

Anonymous said...

Ok Ok - I'll send the pics - you just have to keep reminding me. RH